WHMCS 6.3.1 wurde veröffentlicht

• Wenn man im Adminpanel in der Produktbeschreibung (Product Description) ein New line <br/> hinzufügt, dann sieht es im cart.php unschön aus, da eine zusätzliche Leerzeile erzeugt wird. Und ohne New line <br/> wird in der cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0 alles ohne Zeilenumbruch angezeigt, also alles in einer Linie.

Total unschön :/

Ich bin auf eine unordered list umgestiegen. Dann können die Zeilenabstände besser per css gesteuert werden.

• Hallo,

ich möchte euch den Workaround von WHMCS nicht vorenthalten.

• Bug in Translate Product Description

WHMCS v6.3.1 mag keine Änderungen bei der Übersetzung der Produkte.

Zitat von WHMCS

I can see what you are referring to - the translation fields are rendering the HTML as html entities rather than their original < and > tags. I have assigned an internal case to investigate this further. For future reference, the case number is CORE-10040.
    At this time I do not have an estimate on when this case will be addressed, however if an update or adjustment to the code is required, the case will be listed in our changelog when complete athttp://changelog.whmcs.com.
    In the mean time, copying the original description and pasting it into place will allow you to easily translate it the first time. Subsequent translations however will require finding the text within the encoded html strings. I would also point out that even though the string appears with < > etc, the HTML is rendering properly on the client side, so this shouldn't have any impact on your customers once the translation is done itself.